How to get a virtual Saudi number
The country code for Saudi Arabia is "966". To make an international call to Saudi Arabia, the international code for the country where the call originates must be dialed followed by the country code "966" and the Saudi phone number. For example, to call a Saudi phone number from the United States, the number would be dialed as follows:
011 + 966 + phone number
In Saudi Arabia, there are several types of phone numbers that are in use, including:
- 1.Mobile Numbers: Mobile numbers in Saudi Arabia typically start with the prefix "05". There are several mobile network operators in Saudi Arabia, including STC, Zain, Mobily, and others.
- 2.Landline Numbers: Landline numbers in Saudi Arabia typically start with the prefix "02". These numbers are used for fixed telephone connections in homes and businesses.
- 3.Toll-free Numbers: Toll-free numbers in Saudi Arabia typically start with the prefix "800". These numbers are used by businesses and organizations to provide free customer support and services.
- 4.Premium Numbers: Premium numbers in Saudi Arabia typically start with the prefix "900". These numbers are used for premium services, such as calling services and information services, and they may incur higher charges.
It's important to note that phone numbers in Saudi Arabia are composed of 10 digits, and the prefixes mentioned above are used to distinguish between different types of numbers.
There are 4 telecommunication carriers operating in Saudi Arabia, including:
- 1.STC (Saudi Telecom Company): STC is the largest telecommunication carrier in Saudi Arabia, and it offers a range of services, including mobile, fixed-line, and broadband services.
- 2.Zain: Zain is a leading mobile network operator in Saudi Arabia, and it offers mobile services to customers across the country.
- 3.Mobily: Mobily is another mobile network operator in Saudi Arabia, and it offers mobile services, as well as broadband and fixed-line services.
- 4.Etihad Etisalat (Mobily): Etihad Etisalat (Mobily) is a joint venture between Mobily and Etisalat, and it offers mobile services, as well as broadband and fixed-line services.
These carriers compete in the telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia, and they offer various plans and packages to customers, including prepaid and postpaid services, as well as a range of mobile devices and accessories.
Some virtual phone number providers in Saudi Arabia include:
- 4.Virgin Mobile
These providers offer virtual phone numbers that allow users to make and receive calls and texts using their internet connection, rather than a traditional landline or cellular connection. This can be a convenient and cost-effective option for individuals or businesses that need a phone number in Saudi Arabia.